The Agribusiness Manager will work to develop successfully our trading unit. The ideal candidate possess 3 to 5 years of experience in similar setting.
- Agricultural Commodity Trading
- Agri input Sales & Marketing,
- Agri Commodity Procurement,
- Agri Retail, Market Analysis,
- Operations entailing procurement handling, purchase management and logistics management
Supply and Demand analysis for better understanding of market dynamics
. Client relation re- building and new client acquisition.
. Coordinating with origins for execution of contractual shipments.
. Coordinates between head office, origin and the customer for sales/Purchase contracts, documents
- Letter of Credit & shipments.
- Interfacing with cross-functional departments for ascertaining procurement plans
- Budgeting and planning the funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials, maximum cost savings & meeting anticipatory orders for monthly sale.
Deadline: 31 March 2017
Work location: Singapore with some travels to our production sites in the Southeast Asia and West Africa.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919
Illustration Photo: coffee, cassava starch, rice, black pepper (from top left to bottom right) (Public Domain from Pixabay.com)