Magna International Inc. (Magna International) is one of the world’s leading global automotive suppliers. It is involved in the development and manufacturing of automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components. These products are primarily sold to the original equipment manufacturers of cars and light trucks. Magna undertakes the design, engineering, testing and manufacturing of automotive, seating, closure, body and chassis, vision, electronic, exterior, powertrain, roof, hybrid and electric vehicles/systems, and complete vehicle engineering and contract manufacturing. The company operates through its manufacturing, product development, engineering and sales centers across the Asian, European, North and South American regions. Magna is headquartered in Aurora, Ontario, Canada.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2164026
Premium’s company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the world’s leading automotive companies. The report details company operations in key geographies and offers a comprehensive analysis of each firm’s growth strategy and financial performance. It benchmarks company performance against key indicators, including sales units, production units, operating income, net income, and total revenue.
Europe recorded an increase in revenue
European revenue increased by 16.4%, from US$12.8bn in 2016 to US$14.9bn in 2017. The region’s revenue increased by 17.4% during 2015-2016 due in part to the launch of the Audi A4, Audi A3 and A3 Sportback, Skoda Superb, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and BMW X1, partially offsetting a loss of US$146.0m due to the weakening of foreign currencies against the US dollar, including the British pound, Russian ruble, Turkish lira, and the euro. Lower production volumes on the MINI Countryman and Paceman negatively affected revenue.
Rest of world segment recorded an increase in revenue
The rest of the world’s revenue rose by 25.6%, from US$464.0m in 2016 to US$583.0m in 2017 and increased by 0.7% during 2015-2016. This was mainly due to net customer prices and the launch of new programs in Brazil, partially offsetting it from a loss of US$67.0m due to the weakening of foreign currencies against the US dollar, including the Argentine peso and Brazilian real.
Launch of new programs led to an increase in segmental revenue
North America’s revenue rose by 0.8%, from US$20.7bn in 2016 to US$20.8bn in 2017 due in part to an increase in revenue from Canada and Mexico. The increase was driven by the launch of the Chrysler Pacifica, Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX, Ford F-Series Superduty, Chevrolet Malibu, Cadillac XT5, and Lincoln Continental. The acquisition of GETRAG during Q1 FY2016 also resulted in a production sales growth of US$593m, partially offsetting it from the loss of US$225.0m due to the weakening of foreign currencies against the US dollar, including the Canadian dollar.
- Company Snapshot: Details key indicators and rankings of Magna in terms of revenue, sales and production units.
- Company SWOT Analysis: Outlines Magna's strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies: Provides an overview of Magna’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape: Analyses the company’s performance by geographical segment and provides a peer comparison on parameters such as revenue and market share.
- Key Developments: Showcases Magna's recent corporate events and initiatives.
- ICT Spending Prediction: Details how the company allocates its ICT budget across the core areas of its business, specifically hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
Reasons to buy
- How does Magna ranks among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Magna's main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2014?
- How has Magna performed in comparison to its main competitors?
- What are Magna’s strengths and weaknesses and what are the opportunities and threats it faces?
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2164026
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.