Cambodia produced more than 8 million ton of fresh cassava root per year (production in 2012). However only 40 to 50% of the cassava production are transformed in Cambodia. Therefore, there are a huge opportunity to invest in the cassava business in Cambodia.
The opportunities for investment are:
- Commercial plantation (from scratch) or through acquisition of existing plantations. The productivity of the cassava plantation can be increase by using the commercial varieties and by using modern agriculture technology.
- Cassava warehouse with up-to-date technology to enhance the freshness and quality of cassava
- Cassava processing plant: cassava starch, cassava flour, cassava bio-ethanol
- Research and Development: to produce commercial cassava varieties, to produce new products (food, cosmetic, etc...)
Turn-Key Project Management
Smart International Consulting can provide turn-key project management for your investment in Cambodia:
- Visit the potential sites
- Meeting with Governments Agencies
- Input production: Soil nutritient, Organic Fertilizer, Organic Pesticide, etc...
- Water Resources Management: Water catchment, Irrigation, Pond, Dam, etc...
- Agricultural Infrastructure: Road, Warehouse, Renewable Energy: biomass, biogas, solar power, wind power
- Information System: Precision Agriculture, Agriculture IoT, etc...
- Research and Development
Cassava Processing Plant
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- ISO, HACCP certification
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract Farming Management
- Research and Innovation
- International Marketing and Sales
- International Communication
- Technology Transfer
Smart International Consulting proposes tailor-made services to manage your agriculture, agro-industry project since the early stage until the complete achievement. For further information, please contact us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919.