Technology has grown at an incredibly rapid rate over the last thirty years. Since the invention of the first microchip in 1959 in the US, the power and capabilities of technologies incorporating the microchip have increased exponentially every year. In the present day every aspect of the lives of the majority of the world's population is dominated by technology and communication - for the many - is global and instananeous. In the future technology is expected to continue to accelerate and the landscape of the future will be largely unrecognizable.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2283468
- Germany has the largest telecoms workforce in the group, at approximately 138000 in 2017.
- Telecoms investment as a percentage of GDP was highest in Hungary in 2016.
- In 2017 Austria had the highest rate of mobile phone penetration.
- Identifies the size of the telecommunications workforce.
- Identifies the proportion of the workforce employed in telecommunications.
- Details investment in telecommunications over time as a percentage of GDP.
- Identifies the penetration rates of both fixed-line and mobile telephone devices.
- Compares the volume of mobile phones to the volume of fixed-line telephones over time and between countries.
- Details smartphone penetration rates.
Reasons to buy
- How large is the telecoms workforce?
- What percentage of the workforce is made up of telecoms workers?
- How has this rate changed over time?
- How high is investment in telecoms as a percentage of GDP?
- How has the investment rate changed over time?
- How many fixed-line telephones exist?
- How has this count changed over time?
- How high is the penetration of fixed-line and mobile telephones?
- How high is the penetration of smartphones?
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2283468
Table of Contents
Introduction Telecom Employees Telecom Workforce Telecom Investment Fixed-Line Penetration Mobile Penetration Mobile Phone Revenue Mobile vs. Fixed-Line Appendix
About Orbis Research Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.