This role will be responsible for sourcing, purchasing and sales of agro-commodities (cassava starch food grade and pharma grade, bio-ethanol, sugar, pepper, coffee, rice) and seafood products (shrimp, tuna). You will also track market trends and develop new trade opportunities and product development. Your ability to manage both vendors and clients will make you successful in this role. This well-established company is growing and needs someone who can wear many hats and thrive in an environment that has evolving processes and systems.
- Ability to travel (Asia Pacific, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree in International Trade or Agriculture preferred
- Proven ability to build new business relationships
- Proven sales track record
- Direct or related industry experience a plus
- Fluent in English and Manarin Chinese
Work location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Annual Salary and Incentives based on your performance (between 30,000 and 50,000 USD).
Deadline: 31 December 2017
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to Smart International Consulting Email:email@example.com Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919
Illustration Photo: tuna (Credit: Magalie L'Abbé / Flickr CC BY-NC 2.0)