Performs required inspections to assure finished products conform to customer specifications, company standards and regulatory requirements. Inspections shall verify that products meet food safety and regulatory requirements using established procedures at prescribed frequencies. Results of all inspections shall be documented per company standard operating procedures including immediate reporting and corrective action of deficiencies.
- Monitor operations as assigned to ensure compliance to established procedures, customer specifications and/or Order instructions.
- Perform incoming goods, in process and finished product inspections per approved procedures.
- Identify and report unusual quality conditions to Quality Department management employees for correction.
- Initiate Incident Reports for non-conforming goods, out-of-specification processes, in process failures, etc.
- Assist Operations Group Leaders and Machine Operators as necessary to perform in-process checks, comply with Order instructions and implement corrective actions for process trends and/or non-compliance.
- Perform and/or verify equipment calibration per established procedures and frequencies as directed.
- Fluent in English (reporting and speaking)
- Good command in Vietnamese and Khmer
- Be able to lead a team of Quality Assurance Inspectors
- Have Excellent experienced in the agro-commodities packaging and inspection: cassava starch, pepper, rice, etc...
- Have Excellent experienced in the seafood packaging and inspection: shrimp, crab, lobster, etc...
- Have Excellent experienced in the logistics of agro-commodities and seafood
Deadline: 31 July 2017
Work location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with some short travel to Cambodia.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to Smart International Consulting Email:email@example.com Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919
Illustration Photo: Workers at a seafood processing factory in Can Tho province in Viet Nam (credits: ILO in Asia and the Pacific / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 IGO License)