Our client is a commodity trading firm based in Singapore. They have appointed Smart International Consulting to recruit a Control Quality Manager specialized in Agricultural production.
- controls raw materials using on farms
- plans the analyzes
- coordinates all quality actions (preventive and corrective)
- follows the growth of the plants
- solves quality problems when they occur
- establish fault and non-compliance records
- validate the quality of agricultural productions
- reports the data collected
- plans and manages the traceability of agricultural productions
- plans and manages logistics from harvesting sites to warehouses
- The quality control manager is in charge of approving the agricultural farms under contract with our group.
- He / she can also take care of maintenance contracts or verification of the production machines
Illustration Photo: Harvesting cassava, Joyce's farm in Tanzania (credits: PWRDF / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0))
Illustration Photo: Quinoa field in Egypt