Our Client is an international holding with the headquarter in Singapore. They developed several industrial projects in Nigeria in the field of Renewable Energy, Agro-Industry and Industrial Parks. They have mandate Smart International Consulting to recruit a Lead Engineer specialized in Agricultural infrastructure.
The Lead Engineer shall be responsible for all engineering related activities performed in the Group.
Manage and support the engineering aspects of our projects for infrastructure activities.
Activities supporting small- to large-scale infrastructure may include:
(1) Agricultural infrastructure such as land clearance, land preparation, irrigation, warehouses, drainage, water storage;
(2) Vertical structures such as basic infrastructure and warehouses;
(3) Water and sanitation such as urban and rural water systems, drinking water disinfection, domestic and industrial water supply, wastewater treatment and disposal;
(4) Water resources such as watershed management systems, drainage basins and irrigation systems, dams and storage reservoirs, flood control programs, exploration and development of groundwater resources;
(5) Renewable Energy and power
- A bachelor's degree in construction or engineering (civil, electrical or mechanical)
- At least 5 years’ experience working overseas.
- A strong understanding of applicable building and electrical codes, knowledge of mechanical plumbing, and heating and air conditioning.
- Demonstrated experience in high-level strategic visioning and leadership and experience in working with international development partners
- Proven leadership in the design, project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of similar-sized
- Good organizational, communication, leadership, financial management capabilities, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Skilled in human resources management and leadership development and cross-cultural situations with political and cultural nuances
- Experience managing local construction management
- Experiences in developing and managing multiple small and large project schedules and budgets
Deadline: 31 March 2017
Work location: Nigeria with some travels to our other project sites in the Southeast Asia.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: adalidda WhatsApp/Telegram:+85577778919