Our Group is based in Singapore. Right now, we start the implementation of our investment projects in West Africa.
Our projects included many sub-projects:
- Agriculture and Agricultural processing
- Smart Factory
- Renewable Energy
- Research and Innovation Park
Therefore, people working in our projects will have differents nationalities, background and expertise:
- Engineers in Food Production, in Renewable Energy, in Smart Factory, in Smart Cities, etc...
- Architects: landscape and indoor
- Experts in Sustainability Technologies
- Experts in Finance and Audit
- Expert in Media, Social Media and Social Journalisms
The Project Coordinator will work with the team in all projects to ensure the success of our projects, support the team as needed and contribute on many levels, including billings, QA and project scope. The ideal candidate possess 3 to 5 years of experience in similar setting and have proven Expertise in at least 2 of the following:
- Precision Agriculture
- Smart Factory or Smart Cities
- Industrial Park Design or Architecture
- Renewable Energy
- Big Data, Predictive Analytics, IoT
- 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing (if possible applied to agriculture, agro-industry, renewable energy or architecture)
- Create and manage detailed project plans, ensuring that all deliverables are tracking for on time delivery
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Work with staff to manage and prioritize competing deadlines and campaigns.
- Copyedit and review project deliverables, providing quality assurance in line with project scope and objectives.
- Quickly identify and escalate issues, dependencies or risks to team goals or project timelines.
- Develop and deliver progress reports and requirements documentation to the Senior Management Team.
- Track hours and budget utilization on a weekly and monthly basis. Coordinate with Account Manager for invoicing and billing.
- Assist team in meeting deadlines and fulfilling deliverables as needed.
Deadline: 31 December 2017
Work location: West Africa with some travels to our other project sites in the Southeast Asia.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to email@example.com Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919
Illustration Photo: Project Coordinator (Public Domain from Pixabay.com)