On Feb 29, 2016, Thai Government had approved new measures to encourage foreign investment in Thailand.
1. Addition of new activities to the BOI activity list
• High-value software development such as cybersecurity, business process, big data management
• Digital services e.g. software platform, digital architecture design
• Innovation incubation center
• Food Innovation Estates
• Repairing of on-board apparatus or equipment
2. Change in conditions attached to BOI promotion e.g.
• Relaxation of location regulations applied to textiles dyeing, finishing and printing
3. Increase in tax incentives for some activities
• Medical devices (high-risk, high-tech, commercialization of local R&D projects that have R&D activities)
• Aircraft part manufacturing
• Tourism services (ferry and marina services)
4. Changes in existing cluster development packages
• Addition of eligible activities
5. Addition of new cluster development packages (super clusters)
• Automation and Robotics
• Food Innopolis
Photo: Automotive Cluster in Thailand (Credit: Thailand Board of Investment)
Source: Thailand Board of Investment
Smart International Consulting proposes a turn-key services to accompany your foreign investment in Thailand from the early stage until the complete achievement. For further information, please contact us Email: email@example.com Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919.