The Renewable Energy Manager will assist the Project Director in the tasks related to the coordination and oversight of Renewable Energy projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion. This project aims to install the Hybrid Renewable Energy System for an agro-eco industrial park in Nigeria with the following capacity:
- Solar Energy : 3 phases of 10 MW each = 30 MW in total
- Wind Energy : 3 phases of 10 MW each = 30 MW in total
- Biomass : 3 phases of 10 MW each = 30 MW in total
The duration of each phase is 1 year = 3 years for complete achievement.
Total capacity at full completion: 90 to 100 MW.
- Lead implementation of technical tasks on renewable energy (both off-grid and grid-connected, small scale and utility scale).
- Write technical deliverables, project reports, presentations, and other documentation of analyses carried out.
- Work on pre-feasibility and feasibility analyses of renewable energy projects applying appropriate energy models (PVSyst, Homer energy).
- Manage project teams and supervise technical specialists in the execution of technical tasks.
- Travel to project locations to executive technical activities and supervise staff.
- Track and manage work conduct and performance of the project team.
- Track project timelines and deliverables.
- Write expressions of interest and technical approaches in support of proposal preparation and business development efforts.
- Develop the technical portion of marketing materials.
- Promote the company in industry conferences, meetings, and events.
- Prepare and edit project qualifications.
- Provide internal leadership in response to new developments in the renewable energy field, including grid integration of variable renewable energy, storage, smart grid, etc....
- Bachelor's in a related engineering field is required; Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, specifically working on renewable energy issues including the feasibility, design, and installation of renewable energy systems and the implementation of clean energy demonstration projects in developing countries; experience working with developing country micro and social enterprises is a plus.
- Experience developing policies for rural electrification in developing countries is a plus.
- Skilled at providing technical assistance to project developers, deploying renewable energy solutions for productive and agricultural purposes is a plus.
- Understanding of managing multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams in different locations, focused on staff development and mentoring.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience communicate complex information to multiple audiences working in the international development space such as projects owners, governments, beneficiary organizations, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English is required.
- Capacity to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Must work effectively under deadlines, both independently and as a team member.
- Skilled at producing accurate and complete documents in a timely manner.
- Excellent listening skills and highly developed sense of responsibility and commitment to client support is required.
Work location: Edo State, Nigeria with some travels to our other project sites in the Southeast Asia.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Deadline: 31 May 2017
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to email@example.com Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919